Wondering if you’re beauty salon suites artist material? Here is a quick quiz: Yes or No?
- I like the idea of having flexible workdays and hours.
- I am undoubtedly independent.
- I like the idea of designing, and I’m in control of my own business.
- I want to maintain everything I earn.
- I like the idea of not having a boss.
- I like choosing the products I use and sell.
- I like handling the business operations and marketing of a salon business.
- I am able to schedule a time to handle business paperwork and bookkeeping.
- I am dedicated to paying and understanding the required taxes of business ownership.
- I want to be responsible for understanding and paying business costs.
- I enjoy working in a without co-workers and having my own space.
- I am self-disciplined.
If yes was the majority answer to the questions, then a salon studio rental business is the way to go.
Does the idea of self-employment appeal to you? If so, then you may be inclined to explore a salon suite business. Self-driven beauty professionals will choose the salon suite business over the rent a booth in a salon for a variety of reasons. The varying reasons are: the creation of their one-of-a-kind salon culture, grow their and ideal clientele, build their business and enjoy the freedom, benefits, and control of salon ownership.
Want to be empowered as a salon suites owner? When partnering with a company like Salon and Spa Galleria is helping alleviate some of the risks with entrepreneurship. In most cases launching your own business as a salon suite lease business doesn’t require a considerable investment. Your most significant investment is creativity, courage, loyal clientele, and some personal sacrifice.
What Exactly is a Salon Leasing?
The way to think about it is – when you choose to salon leasing, you are presented with a ready to use (turnkey) approach to salon ownership. Renting your space, your equipment, and you run your own show. Salon and Spa Galleria provides resources to make as easy as 1,2, and 3, offering much more than just a rental space. Salon and Spa Galleria is always striving to provide the all-in-one transition to salon ownership in offering move-in-ready salon studio space. A salon lease business can completely transform a stylist’s life by providing an environment of their energy and their own clients.
The Things to Look For When Considering a Salon Studio Location:
The salon studio suites of Salon and Spa Galleria provide:
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Utilities and Wi-Fi are included.
- Studio layout adaptability for your business—whether you do hair, nails, skincare, massage therapy or makeup
- Comfortable client seating areas, shampoo sink, and bowl installed already.
- Security and privacy for yourself and your clients
- 24-hour access to control your own schedule
Are You In?
So stop dreaming about owning your own salon and be your own boss in a place where you get to make all the choices in scheduling, products to carry, and decorating with your personal style. So start your new journey with a phone call to one of our salon managers.
Call one salon manager at 817-823-7105 or 817-917-1416 and then select your luxury suite.
To schedule, a tour of any one of 12 locations contact the concierge at 972-691-7300.