Microblading is a relatively new semi-permanent technique for enhancing the appearance of the eyebrows. It is not another method of the sharpie drawn eyebrows. This new technique is quite the opposite and ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. Microblading originated from the bamboo tattoo method practiced in Far East Asia. It’s known as one of the oldest techniques of implanting pigment into the skin, but it is not tattooing. Visit a specialist at one of the Salon and Spa Galleria Fort Worth area locations to book an appointment for your eyebrows.
Fort Worth Microblading Facts
Let us give you some of the facts so you can make the decision to have this service in the metroplex. Eyebrow microblading Fort Worth, unlike permanent makeup brow treatments, does not involve the use of a machine. Also called eye embroidery, it is a manual deposit of pigment under the top layer of the skin with a special pen and is completed by a Master Micropigmentation Artist in a mircoblading salon. The pen is used to create very fine lines that are scratched, etched or tapped into the skin. Using a disposable blade that is 3 times thinner than the needles used for tattoo does make the procedure non-invasive. Different from the tattoo’s pigment and application, the pigment and procedure of microblading prevents a condition known as color blowout. Blowout is the effect when the pigment runs under the skin giving it look of blurring lines. The overall effect of 3d microblading creates thin fine lines that flow fluently with your own hairs leaving you with the most natural results.
Choices To Be Made
- First thing you will have to decide is getting microblading done, find a microblading specialist/Master Micropigmentation Artist. These artists are not to be confused with a tattoo artist, different specialties.
- Another consideration is how much will it cost? Cost can be in the range of $300 – $800. The treatment will require two visits to the Artist for application of pigment.
- How long will the pigment last? The pigment will last depending on the skin type up to 18 months.
- And the pain. Yes, there is a mild discomfort with any process that involves depositing pigment under the skin The artists will answer any and all questions on the process, pain, and aftercare.
- The last thing to think about is the time savings. Not having to do the eyebrow makeup application or touch ups. Microblading is considered to be one of the best investments in beauty treatments.
Location of Microblading Salon
Naturally you will want to find a licensed specialist close to your work or home. Salon and Spa Galleria has 9 DFW locations. Each specialist is self employed and controls their own business. You can find a microblading specialist near you by searching our directory at https://www.salonandspagalleria.com/stylist/.
Want To Open a Microblading Spa?
Start by renting a suite at Salon and Spa Galleria. We have 9 salon suite locations. Affordable luxury starting at $50 a week. Choose from a salon suite or a booth. You will have 24/7 access to your private studio. The staff at Salon and Spa Galleria will help you with your marketing efforts. A complimentary web page for your business is included as well as internal marketing programs. Call 817.823.7105 to start the process of becoming your own boss.