DFW salon suites are available for you today! Call us at (817) 823-7105 for more information.
Do a search for DFW salon suites and you will find quite a few to choose from. The question is this: do they offer the following list of amenities:
- offers beauty professionals the opportunity to own their own business without the large upfront costs and risks associated with building and running a salon.
- 10 locations open with more under construction.
- offer salon suites and booths starting at $50 a week. They also offer chair rentals for someone who wants to share area. single and double sized suites available.
- suite/chair/booth rental for: health and beauty professionals, ranging from hair stylists to nail technicians, massage therapists, spa professionals and skin treatment experts.
- state of the art equipment in all luxury salon suites
- HDTVs and cable service included in each suite
- complimentary WiFi
- 24/7 access to their own private studio.
- security monitoring
- utilities included
- they can decorate their suite how they want
- washers and dryers on site
- full time concierge to assist them and their clients
- tankless hot water heaters for endless supply hot water
- short and long term leases available
- marketing support-complimentary personal web page and internal marketing program, free press release to promote their business on the web.
- break room with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink and seating area
- luxurious surroundings for you and your customers
- locally owned and operated
Salon suites for rent should offer everything you need to start your business . . .
Except your talent as a beautician!
For your information, the above list of amenities is available at one place and one place only . . . Salon and Spa Galleria, with ten convenient locations in the Fort Worth Metroplex.
Call us today!
Salon booth rental amenities should include . . .
With those amenities offered, all you are left with are start-up costs which would include the following:
- Design and/or printing for business cards, menus and websites (include hosting)
- Inventory and retail
- Renter’s/ liability insurance
- Door signage, if permitted
- Bookkeeping system
- Appointment/schedule system
- Phone/internet service (some suites include the latter)
- Credit card set-up and fees
- Magazine subscriptions
And that is all! Basically follow these four steps and become your own boss at Salon and Spa Galleria:
- schedule a tour
- choose your suite, booth or chair
- decorate and move into your suite
- start your business and take your first appointment
Yes, there are many salon suite rental opportunities in the DFW Metroplex. Yes, you should diligently check out a few of them. Compare their prices and their amenities. Compare their locations and their traffic flow. Compare their clientele and their staff of professionals.
In the end we are confident you will arrive at the only logical decision available to you: Salon & Spa Galleria is heads-and-shoulders above the competition. In other words, with your future success in the balance, why settle for second best when looking at luxury salon suites?