There seems to be some confusion about salon chair rentals, salon booth rentals, and salon commission positions. Hopefully this article will alleviate some of that confusion, and you can call us at (817) 823-7105 for more information.
What are salon chair rentals?
Salon chair rentals and salon booth rentals are basically the same concept. You will find them at places like Salon & Spa Galleria, professional buildings where chairs, or solitary suites, are rented by beauty professionals on a weekly or monthly basis. This is the alternative to salon commission positions where the beautician merely works in a beauty shop owned by someone else and is paid a commission for every customers serviced. The first scenario is a scenario of business ownership; the second scenario is simply working for pennies on the dollar for someone else.
What can Salon & Spa Galleria do for you?
Salon and Spa Galleria basically gives you everything you need to start up your own business in the beauty industry. For a low weekly rate, as low as $50 per week in select locations (ten locations to choose from) you can either rent a salon chair or rent a luxury salon suite. Everything you need to start your salon business will be provided for you.
Stop and let that concept sink in for a moment. Everything you need will be provided for you, including the following:
- they offer salon suites and booths starting at $50 a week. they also offer chair rentals for someone who wants to share area. single and double sized suites available.
- suite/chair/booth rental for: health and beauty professionals, ranging from hair stylists to nail technicians, massage therapists, spa professionals and skin treatment experts.
- state of the art equipment in all suites
- HDTVs and cable service included in each suite
- complimentary WiFi
- 24/7 access to their own private studio.
- security monitoring
- utilities included
- they can decorate their suite how they want
- washers and dryers on site
- full time concierge to assist them and their clients
- tankless hot water heaters for endless supply hot water
- short and long term leases available
- marketing support-complimentary personal web page and internal marketing program. free press release to promote their business on the web.
- break room with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink and seating area
- luxurious surroundings for you and your customers
- locally owned and operated, meaning there will always be someone close by to answer your questions and handle your concerns
If this seems too good to be true, think again, because it is happening each and every day at ten locations in the Fort Worth area.
Salon and Spa Galleria is the answer to a beautician’s prayers, and it begs the question: what are you waiting for? If you have ever dreamed of being in business for yourself, Salon & Spa Galleria offers you that opportunity with this turnkey business model, perfect for a beautician who is short of start-up cash.
Salon chair rentals, or salon suite rentals, can be your new reality. All you have to do is call us and get the ball rolling.