Skip to main content

Hair Salon Booth Rental: Start Small, Earn Big

By April 8, 2023Salon Spa Blog
Fort Worth luxury hair salon booth rental

If you have ever considered a hair salon booth rental, i.e. owning a hair salon as a sole proprietor, we have a winning suggestion for you, one which has worked incredibly well for hundreds of our clients. We are Salon & Spa Galleria, and we have twenty-two salon suite rental locations in the Greater Fort Worth area.  In this article, we will share one of our tried-and-true business principles.  Call us at 817-917-1416 for more information, or to arrange for a tour of our facilities.

So, what is a hair salon booth rental?

Think a traditional hair salon, and then shrink it down to one room, one person, and you have the basic business model of a hair salon booth rental.

The traditional hair salon, like thousands which have existed since the early 1900’s, was a retail building where multiple hair specialists worked with customers in a large room.  Those hair stylists worked on a commission basis, usually 40%, with the other 60% of the profit going to the owner of the beauty salon.

With that business model in mind, a hair salon booth rental is simply a traditional hair salon with only one employee, and that employee is also the business owner. Because there is only one “station,” there is no reason to rent an entire building. Instead, you can simply rent a salon booth, or salon suite, at a fraction of the cost.

The secret to success in a hair salon booth rental.

In our opinion, and that opinion is supported by the unparalleled success we have had in Fort Worth, the secret to success in a hair salon booth rental is to start small and grow into your success.

How small? One-person small, and that one person is you.  Remember, you are taking home 100% of the profits, after expenses, so why not keep those expenses down by not hiring any other workers? Using this approach, you can begin making a decent living simply by seeing between 5-10 clients per day.

Taking on employees means taking on added responsibilities, added tax liabilities, and added paperwork, and for a new business, with a new business owner, the best approach is to follow the K.I.S.S. method of business ownership.

There will be time for more growth, and that growth will lead to greater sales, but only if you have a firm grasp of your business fundamentals.  The tendency, based on big dreams and unbridled excitement, is to do too much starting out, and we believe that is a mistake.

And the best salon suite rental opportunities in Fort Worth are . . .

We are not beating around the bush here, and we don’t have time for false modesty. The best salon suite rental opportunities in Fort Worth are the twenty-two locations of Salon & Spa Galleria.  Our luxury  salon suites start at an industry-low $75 per week, and practically all of your overhead expenses are included in that price.

Check out website for a list of our twenty-two locations.

A final word about Salon & Spa Galleria.

Salon and Spa Galleria is locally owned and operated, and we would love to have you as a member of our team.  Remember, 100% of your profits are yours, and our rental prices begin at $75 per week. Call us today!