Skip to main content

What Does A Hair Salon Booth Rental Really Cost?

By June 28, 2023Salon Spa Blog
hair salon booth rental

Asking what a hair salon booth rental costs seems like a very simple, straightforward question; however, the answer is not so simple, nor is it straightforward.  We will explain in this article.

We are Salon & Spa Galleria, serving the Fort Worth Metro area with twenty-two salon suite rental locations. Call us at 817-917-1416 for more information.

Let’s talk about the cost of a hair salon booth rental.

What type of hair salon booth rental are you talking about?

The reason this is a confusing topic is because, traditionally, beauticians and hair stylists have always “rented” space in a beauty salon owned by someone else.  The rent they paid was a commission-based contract, where they would make, say, 40% of the total sales they generated, and the other 60% (rent) would go to the owner of the salon.

About ten years ago, a new business model was introduced, a true rental of a retail location (salon booth) in buildings filled with hair stylists, nail specialists, microblading professionals, etc.  The beauty professionals rent a booth, or salon suite, just like any other business owner rents a retail location.  They pay rent for the space; however, the profits in that business are all theirs to keep.

So, two scenarios, one involving paying for space in a salon owned by someone else, or paying rent for a retail space where you are the owner.

By now, you should be saying to yourself, “Option #2 sounds a whole lot better.”

Who are you dealing with for your hair salon booth rental?

Which brings us to the next step in the process: finding a salon suite rental which is best for you.  Most major cities have this type of arrangement, and the only differences are in the amount of rent charged, and the amenities which are included with that rental payment.

These things differ from rental agency to rental agency, and it would behoove you to take your time with this process and find the absolute best opportunity for you.  In fact, we will tell you what our own Salon & Spa Galleria charges for rent, and what amenities are included in that rent, so you have a standard to compare to.

Compare any rental with Salon & Spa Galleria.

At Salon & Spa Galleria, our luxury salon suites, or salon booths, start at a low $75 per week.  That, in itself, is the best deal you will find in Fort Worth.  But the great deal doesn’t stop there.  Included in that low rent are the following amenities:

  • 24/7 salon access
  • 24/7 security monitoring
  • Plenty of parking for tenants and clients
  • Convenient access
  • Handicap accessible
  • Wide hallways
  • Comfortable waiting area
  • On site laundry room free to all tenants. We even provide the soap.
  • Break room with microwave, sink, Keurig, refrigerator
  • Endless instant hot water with tankless hot water heaters.
  • Smart TV with fiber in each room
  • Free wifi for tenants and your customers
  • Decorate your suite how you want!
  • Utilities included (water and electricity)
  • Wash bowl or sink in each suite.
  • Beautiful state-of-the-art equipment available
  • Your own webpage on our website

A final word about Salon & Spa Galleria.

Quite frankly, our rental package is so good, even if you don’t live in Fort Worth, it is worth considering moving to Fort Worth.  We are locally owned and operated, and we invite you to call us to discuss this great opportunity.  You really can’t afford not to make that call.