You may believe that owning a beauty salon in Fort Worth is beyond your financial realty at this moment, but we are here to tell you, in this article, that is simply not the case. We are Salon & Spa Galleria, serving the Greater Fort Worth area with twenty-two salon suite rental locations, and our business model makes it infinitely possible to not only own a beauty salon, but thrive in that ownership.
Read on and find out how, and then call 972-691-7300 for more information and to arrange for a tour of our locations.
Where are the SAS beauty salon locations?
We currently have twenty locations open for business, with two more planning their grand openings in the coming months. The twenty “open for business” locations are:
- 5208 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth
- 2613 Weisenberger, Fort Worth
- 1953 Golden Heights, Fort Worth
- 4300 Boat Club Road, Lake Worth
- 5530 Southwest Loop 820, Fort Worth
- 1200 Bridgewood Drive, Fort Worth
- 2400 Mall Circle #100, Fort Worth
- 1305 East Seminary Drive, Fort Worth
- 7807 South Cooper Suite 115, Arlington
- 700 Six Flags Drive, Arlington
- 5100 W. Sublett Drive, Arlington
- 801 East Interstate 20, Weatherford
- 1508 Fort Worth Highway #100, Weatherford
- 12201 Bella Italia Drive, Fort Worth
- 5230 Denton Highway, Haltom City
- 1501 Airport Freeway, Bedford
- 3549 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine
- 7720 Rufe Snow Drive, North Richland Hills
- 8204 Bedford Euless Road, North Richland Hills
- 8025 Glenview Drive, North Richland Hills
What is the SAS beauty salon ownership business model?
Our business model could not be simpler. You lease one of our luxury salon suites, just like, in the old days, beauty shops owners would lease a retail location in some strip mall. The only difference is that with our business model, you are only leasing one salon suite, from which you will operate your own, independent beauty salon.
The profits you earn in your beauty salon are 100% yours, after you have paid for your salon suites rental and any overhead you have, which brings us, naturally, to the specifics of your expenses when you rent from Salon and Spa Galleria.
How affordable is our hair salon business model?
Our salon suite rental opportunities begin at $50 per week at select locations; $75 per week at all other locations. That rental price is already an industry low, but the amenities included in that price will blow your socks off:
- 24/7 salon access
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Plenty of parking for tenants and clients
- Convenient access
- Handicap accessible
- Wide hallways
- Comfortable waiting area
- On site laundry room free to all tenants. We even provide the soap.
- Break room with microwave, sink, Keurig, refrigerator
- Endless instant hot water with tankless hot water heaters.
- Smart TV with fiber in each room
- Free wifi for tenants and your customers
- Decorate your suite how you want!
- Utilities included (water and elec)
- Wash bowl or sink in each suite
- Beautiful state-of-the-art equipment available
What, then, is your overhead? You’ll have to pay for your business license, for your insurance, and for any product you plan on selling from your business.
We promised affordable, and affordable we deliver.
A final word about Salon & Spa Galleria
Do the math! You can literally pay for your monthly overhead within the first day or two of a new month, leaving all income earned, the rest of the month, as pure profit. Calculate how many customers you plan on seeing during a month, multiply by the average cost of our services, and you will have a rough estimate of your income, monthly, using the Salon & Spa Galleria business model.
We are locally owned and operated, we are wildly successful, and we are waiting to have you join our team. Call us today, and change your life for the better tomorrow.